My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah is a song from the Disney movie Song of the South! It is such a happy song and I thought it perfectly reflected how I feel about today being the last day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge! Woo Hoo! I made it!!! Two years in a row!!! I am doing a happy dance right along with the very colorful bear at the top of the page:)
Reasons why I am happy today...
- Last day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge...till next April that is!
- I went to the Chiropractor yesterday and, bar doing something stupid, I am good to go:) After falling in January, it is a blessing to only need two Chiropractor visits to put me back in shape.
- The weather this week is glorious--warm, sunny, blue sky!
- I am sitting in my chair (yes, the one the dog chewed up) with a cup of Yerba Mate tea--bliss
- I get to order my NEW Annual Stampin' Up! catalogs tomorrow and a few pre-order items as well--woo hoo!
- I am looking forward to a road trip with dear friends the first two weeks of June...in a motor home from Washington state to Missouri! I sure hope the tornadoes behave themselves--hibernate; something!
- Tomorrow I will start writing Morning Pages -- 3 pages written longhand every day (more on that later).
Tomorrow will be back to my normal blogging fare! Hopefully will have a card or two to share with you but if not, then perhaps a recipe. Oh, the possibilities are endless!
Have a great day and I hope you can get Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah out of your head:)