My photo for tonight is from my recent trip to Wildlife Safari in Winston, OR.
|This giraffe walked so close to our car that I could have touched him!|
- Am I watching? Tonight I will be watching PBS--Call the Midwife and Selfridge's
- Am I reading? I just downloaded The Paradise by Emile Zola to the Kindle app on my iPad.
- Am I looking forward to this week? My normal home routine after a week's vacation!
- Am I planning for this summer? There will be a visit to DD and DGD for granddaughter's 9th birthday. Our 35th wedding anniversary is in June and my 60th birthday is in July so hoping for something fun!
- Am I obsessive about? My daughter was teasing me while on vacation because the notebook in the room was all upside down and backwards...I had to straighten it! She also chided me for cleaning up the room before the housekeeper came each day! She and my mom were teasing me about being OCD!
- Is my #1 goal for next week? To get the house back in order after being gone--laundry, dusting, floors.
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week? Can't think of any bad decisions because I stayed within my budget for vacation. I was thrilled to be able to get a pair of FILA tennis shoes for $20!
- Most happy I accomplished this weekend? Two loads of laundry plus caught up with 2 days of blog reading for the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I am supposed to read and comment on 5 per day.
I won't be able to participate in Happy Homemaker Monday this month because of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. Please check in tomorrow to see what I write about for the letter F.