But, alas, it is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. She is amazing! If you haven't visited her blog yet, check it out! That woman has 4 kids, homeschools, blogs two or three times a day and could run circles around me! I love seeing the beauties she creates with fabric! My current favorite is her Pleated Wristlet with matching coin purse! It is definitely on my wish list:)
NOTE: At the time I am posting this, Carla has not put up her Chit-Chat but when she does I will link to hers. Didn't want to keep you waiting! lol
Check out this photo I took this morning! I call it the Kitty Sandwich:) See Graycee in the middle?
I could not resist getting a picture! Usually Rocky is trying to lie ON the cat! They stayed like this for about half an hour! Now, before I get lots of comments about how skinny Beau is, he is a rescue dog with eating issues PLUS he is super neurotic so even when he eats he doesn't gain weight. Believe me, we feed him plenty and I even doctor up his food to get him to eat! Now, Rocky is a chub, weighing in at 60 pounds! He has no issues with food at all except that he wants to eat waayyy too much! We have HIM on a diet!
On with the Chit-Chat...it appears I am more chatty than normal tonight:)))
- Am I watching...Just watched Austenland! Hubby had to comment throughout the movie about how stupid it was. I loved it for it's absurdity!
- Am I reading...I didn't end up starting The Paradise after all. I decided to read Body Surfing by Anita Shreve instead.
- Am I looking forward to this week...Oh, so much going on this week! Happy Stampers meet on Wednesday night; dinner with hubby's brother and sister-in-law on Thursday night; staying in Portland till Saturday--a little motel time for me (love it)!
- Am I obsessive about...Stamping! I love, love, love stamping! I never get tired of it and most of my extra money gets spent on my stamping! So hard to say no to stamps and paper and ink, oh my!!!
- Is my #1 goal for next week...I have to finish getting ready for my Happy Stampers Club! I am such a procrastinator:(
- Is my Best/Worst financial decision over the last week...I didn't spend anything this week which is great! I had a few temptations but kept telling myself NO!
- Am I most happy I accomplished this week...I managed to stay on track with the A to Z Blogging Challenge plus visiting other blogs on the list.
What are you obsessive about? It would be fun to hear! I will be back tomorrow with the Letter L:)