Health is a huge part of who I am from my health issues to what I do to maintain good health.
So as not to bore you to death with this topic, I will just make a list:
- I was a very sickly child; if it was going around, I caught it and caught it bad!
- I became a vegetarian in 1980
- I'm not sure when I got Fibromyalgia because it kinda sneaks up on you but have had it for at least 15 years. I had to retire 4 years ago because the stress of my job was making the symptoms worse.
- I am becoming a vegan--most days I do fine but then a fish taco attack happens! I do have to stay away from dairy and eggs because of allergies
- I am allergic to peanuts, watermelon, dairy and eggs
- I am 30 pound overweight:(
- I exercise 5 days a week; use our Infrared Sauna 2 times a week; make fruit smoothies for breakfast and a handful of supplements every day
What do you do to maintain good health? Do you have any health challenges/food allergies?
Thanks for stopping by today! Have you learned anything surprising about me yet???