|Another Flash Card from Connie Stewart|
- Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red and Pink Pirouette
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- You Are Loved stamp set
- Punches: Full Heart and Small Heart
- Big Shot with Adorning Accents Folder
- Other: Dimensionals and Basic Rhinestone
Our final project for our stamping club was a fun card from Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie using the Blossom Builder Punch in a new and fun way!
The "kisses" were made by slipping a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper into the Blossom Builder Punch and punching part of the largest petal. France has a video that will show you exactly how to make this card. Her videos are fun as well as instructional.
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black card stock; Silver Glimmer Paper; Vellum
- Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Big Shot with Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
I hope you enjoyed seeing our stamping projects. We really enjoyed making them:)
Have a great day!