|Borrowed from The Every Girl|
January GoalsThe holidays are finally over and it is back to life as usual if that is possible in a week that has already had THREE Sundays in it! Do you know what I mean?!!! The guys went back to work today so now it feels like Monday but is in fact Wednesday! Maybe by next Monday I will have the days all sorted out again:)
I have been reading blog posts about Goal Setting in the New Year. I have tried the New Year's Resolutions and the yearly goals and can't seem to stay on track till Valentine's Day! I say I'm ADD but most likely just have ADD tendencies--I have great ideas and can start projects but have poor follow through. As soon as I see in my mind what a project will look like finished I am off to the next one even if that one isn't actually finished! Have I mentioned the SIX unfinished crocheted afghans in my craft room?!!! I think it was on last year's goal list but I am afraid to go look for fear of seeing all the other things I didn't do:(
Sooo, this year I am going to try monthly goals. No more than 10 in a month. And try to keep them reasonable. My goals for this month are...
- Complete Carla's January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge which means I will be removing 100 items from my home (throw away or give away) and I have limited myself to spending only $20 of this month's allowance. Hubby does the grocery shopping and takes care of the bills so I don't worry about that money (he is sooo good with money). I do however want to start saving some of my allowance and stamping income each month.
- Bible Study for 30 minutes per day.
- Write in my journal 3 x per week.
- Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week.
- Make two of the sewing projects on my list and post on blog.
- New Blog Header sooner than later!
- New Thankful Thursday button!
- Make Thank You cards and send for Christmas gifts received and to hubby's clients.
- FINISH pair of socks I am knitting--both of them!
- Complete and post my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for February.
Next month I want to start adding some of my unfinished projects to the list and see if I can get them done. Also REALLY want to start making Christmas and Birthday gifts so I don't save them all till the last minute.
Do you set goals for a year, month or ??? What are some of the goals you are setting for yourself?