I had planned to do a goal update on Friday but my brother was visiting and the time just got away from me. We had a great time visiting and it was so good to spend time with him:)
So, today I will give you a little update on my January Goals!
- Complete Carla's January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge which means I will be removing 100 items from my home (throw away or give away) and I have limited myself to spending only $20 of this month's allowance. Hubby does the grocery shopping and takes care of the bills so I don't worry about that money (he is sooo good with money). I do however want to start saving some of my allowance and stamping income each month. You can read those updates Here and Here. I will post the updates for this challenge on Tuesdays.
- Bible Study for 30 minutes per day. I am doing this 5 days a week--room for improvement but still good.
- Write in my journal 3 x per week. I haven't written in my journal once this year but today starts a new week!
- Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week. Last week I walked on the treadmill 2 days for 30 minutes and 1 day for 60 minutes:)
- Make two of the sewing projects on my list and post on blog. Haven't started yet
- New Blog Header sooner than later! Done! Do you like it?!!!
- New Thankful Thursday button! Done!
- Make Thank You cards and send for Christmas gifts received and to hubby's clients. Haven't started yet but plan to get started on it today!
- FINISH pair of socks I am knitting--both of them! Haven't been working on them
- Complete and post my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for February. Haven't started yet but will get it done today for sure!
It looks like I am on target for 5 of the 10 and hope to polish off another two today so next week's update should look much better!
Have a great day! I will be back this evening for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!