Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Stampers Swap Card Plus


If I was any further behind today I would still be in yesterday! It seems I have taken three steps forward and one back all day. I really need to learn to go with the flow and realize that the day doesn't HAVE to go according to MY plan! I have precious little energy with this horrendous rash of mine so I try to push forward but today is definitely not going my way:( Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Take a deep breath, relax and blog on:)


The first card I want to show you today is a swap card I received from Margarita DelaCruz! Check out the way my reflection showed up in the picture--funny! Margarita is in my Stampin' Up! downline and she is sooo talented! Her stamping club includes my precious daughter! She used White Stazon ink to stamp the snowflakes from the Snowflake Soiree stamp set onto Window Sheets. The greeting is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set. It is truly a classy card. I oohed and ahhed when I opened it:) I am running a monthly swap--you make one card and you are only obligated for one month at a time. If you are interested, just click the "email me" button on the side bar and I will give you the information.


This next card is mine. There are a lot of cards out there with the ornament hanging so I don't know who to give credit to. If this was your idea, let me know and I would be happy to give you credit! What you can't see on this card is the Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the part around the pearl and the Champagne Shimmer Paint Spritz I used to spray the whole card when I was finished. I was going to use this as my project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for December but I didn't read the instructions very well...oops! I almost told you what the next challenge is! That would be so wrong!!! Just suffice it to say that this card wasn't it! I am working on one that is more in line with the theme. Hope to get it posted for them today!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
  • Stamps: En Francais, Ornament Keepsakes
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler
  • Big Shot with Holiday Ornaments and Holiday Frame Embossing Folder
  • Other: Dimensionals (of course!), Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dazzling Diamonds and Champagne Glimmer Paint (mixed with alcohol to make a spritz)
Well, I am going to continue on with my day and try not to get cranky! My post for tomorrow will depend on how the rest of today goes...you might want to skip tomorrow or maybe you'll check back in because you're curious! Anyhoo (I have always wanted to use that one...I started to type "at any rate"), I hope your day is MUCH more productive than mine has been. There are a few more hours left in the day so maybe I can redeem some time if I ever close this post:)

Have a great day!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment