- We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with family and friends. Good food, good fellowship, lots of laughs! Last night my BIL and SIL, son, hubby and I played a game called Things till after 11:00 and laughed ourselves silly! Have you played Things? Great game for a group of people--the more the better.
- Company is gone; house is put back together; there is a calm throughout the land. Ahhhh:) As nice as it is to have company, it is also nice to have the house back to "normal"!
- I tried to cut my thumb off while cooking yesterday. Cut right though the thumb nail:( Boy, does it ever hurt! My sister-in-law is a doctor and recommended I put super glue on it! That is keeping it bearable. Before I put the super glue on the split part of the nail would grate back and forth--worse than fingernails on a chalkboard! I don't think I should be trusted with a knife when we are having company. What do you think?!!!
- Since we got rid of our memory foam mattress topper, our bed feels like a cheap motel mattress:( I was sooo spoiled! But, we have a featherbed topper coming next week from Costco:D Do you see me doing the happy dance?!!!
- Time to kick it into high gear and get those Christmas presents made! I will start on Sunday so will be posting what gets done:) Are you making any Christmas gifts this year? What are your favorite gifts to receive--money, gift cards, handmade, electronics, books, ???
Have a great Friday and remember to come back for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Thanks for stopping by today. Your visits mean more than you'll ever know:)