Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday


There is so much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day! Gotta make this quick today because there is still so much to do before company arrives. We won't be having a large group. To our three we will be adding my hubby's brother and sister-in-law and our dear sweet Joyce, a friend who turned 90 nearly a year ago.

On Thankful Thursday I share three things with you that I am thankful for, so here goes...


  1. I am thankful that my dear hubby does the grocery shopping. He is sooo good at it--reads labels, picks out good produce, plus gets everything on my list! Yesterday he called to tell me the store was sooo crowded! I reminded him it was the day before Thanksgiving! I was very thankful it was him out there and not me!
  2. I am thankful for the beautiful flower arrangements my son bought me for Thanksgiving! They really brighten things up around here. He is always so thoughtful to buy me flowers for Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving:)
  3. I am thankful for the company that will be coming today. It is always so nice to have extra people at our table to share food and laughs!
  4. I am adding a bonus this week...I am thankful our house is clean and most of the food is cooked and I didn't get sick in the process. My hubby was so good to help with much of the cleaning:) With Fibromyalgia I never know when just a little extra might be too much.
  5. Oh, I am going to add ONE more! A couple weeks ago I sent a care package to a friend's daughter who is going to school in England. Yesterday, I received the sweetest Thank You note from her! Is it okay to be thankful for a Thank You?!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! It is my wish that you are warm, dry and with people you love.

Kat 


1 comment:

  1. It is indeed okay to be thankful for others' thankfulness. Have a blessed, bountiful holiday!

    ReplyDelete