So here are my 5 things for this Friday...
- Doctor's appointment yesterday. It was supposed to be a one hour visit but I finally got out of there THREE hours later!!! This is a wonderful doctor and people come from a great distance to see him. However, he doesn't turn away walk-ins so that means people (like me) with appointments sometimes have to wait. I am really hoping it was all worth it--my 3 hour drive (one way) and my 3 hours in the doctor's office. It will be if he can figure out what's wrong with me.
- We got our first frost last night but tonight will be the killing frost. So thankful we got everything brought in from the garden:)
- I went to a new store yesterday...new to me anyway! It's called Hobby Lobby and it was awesome! I bought some great fabric (will show it off on Sunday) plus got a birthday present for an 11 year old boy who LOVES to draw! This store will definitely be on my "must stop here" list when I go to the Tri-Cities (in WA).
- We bought this great bed from Cabella's for our Great Dane, Beau! Well, Beau doesn't like it. We thought about returning it but it turns out the other two dogs love it--especially our English Bulldog, Rocky! Today when I was picking up before vacuuming, Rocky had SIX toys in the bed! He is such a funny dog!!!
- Yesterday I bought a new bra I have been wanting to try--the Genie Bra! I LOVE it!!! It is so comfortable and does exactly what the infomercial says it will do! I found mine in a store in an "As Seen on TV" section. I am going to have to go get a few more before they sell out! Don't be afraid to try this one, ladies!!! I also bought an Ahh Bra but am not as impressed with it but will give it a try.
Okay, there you have it! My 5 Things for this Friday! Be sure to stop back by on Sunday for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Have a great weekend!