Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat


My picture today is of the two fabric remnants I bought at Hobby Lobby last week! The off-white is twill and I got 3/4 of a yard for only $3.00. The John Deere is 1 7/8 yards for $7.86! I am going to use the John Deere fabric to make bottle bags for some Christmas baskets we are doing for friends. I am hoping there is enough fabric left over to make a Zippy Wallet or two. 

The Sunday Night Chit-Chat is started each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Carla has a wonderful tutorial on her blog for the Zippy Wallets and she will soon have another one for a Coffee Cozy. I hear my sewing machine calling my name but have been so busy with other things I haven't been able to answer:( Soon...very soon!!!

So, let's get started with the Chit-Chat!

I am...

Reading...I don't even want to go there! I haven't done any reading for a week or more. I have magazines I haven't read and a book that I started 3 weeks ago:( So I am just going to pretend this question doesn't exist!

Watching...The Grace Card. 

Cooking/Baking...I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast this morning with scrambled eggs. Tonight I made Mushroom Barley Soup

Happy I accomplished this week...

  • I got the applesauce finished and safely put away in the fruit room
  • I visited the doctor to try to find out the cause of my maladies--I've had a rash for 3 months and it's only getting worse. Suspecting another food allergy:(
  • Got the house cleaned on Friday after making a huge mess with the applesauce.
  • I purchased another early Christmas gift for my DD! She is so hard NOT to buy for! By the way, she LOVES her Stampin' Up! paper trimmer! Hers was so dull and she couldn't buy blades for it anymore so...Mom to the Rescue! Now she can make her holiday cards with a smile on her face:)

Looking forward to next week...My Happy Stampers meet on Wednesday!!! I love these ladies and we have sooo much fun together:) I am also hoping my Secret Sister Swap arrives in the mail this week??? 

Thankful for today...
  • Benadryl for when my itchy rash gets to much to handle.
  • That I am finally on my way to finding out what my health issues are so we can fix it or I can learn to live with it.
  • The HUGE apple harvest we had. I made 65 quarts of applesauce, we have six boxes of apples in the root cellar plus we gave away LOTS of apples to our church family last night.
*BONUS QUESTION*
Do I have any hobbies? If so what are they?

DO I HAVE ANY HOBBIES??? 
  • Paper crafting
  • Sewing
  • Crocheting
  • Knitting
  • Cross stitch
  • Cooking
  • Reading
Well, that's it for me on this cold Sunday Night! Be sure to check out Carla's blog to see what she's up to:)

Have a nice evening! 

Kat



1 comment:

  1. Great find on the fabric! :) I hope your dr figures out what's wrong! When I was eating gluten I had that constant rash/eczema too... :( I feel your pain!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete