Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms Again

Just a quick post today as I am off to town to run errands, visit and meet with my Happy Stampers tonight:)


This is another tri-fold card in the set we are making tonight at Happy Stampers stamping club. I totally CASEd these cards from my upline Linda Gutierrez. You can check out her blog at Stamping Year Round but be sure to come back here:) Linda is so talented and has been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 20 years!!! I am privileged to be part of her downline!


Okay, for today's card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White card stock; Floral District Designer Series Paper
  • Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms and Perfectly Penned
  • Ink: Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Dimensionals
To get started with this card, cut your main card stock at 4 1/4" X 11"; score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2". Now you're ready to decorate. I will give you the sizes of the decorating pieces tomorrow! Oh, the suspense!!! Lots of pieces but such a fun card!!!

Don't forget about my "I Love My Customers" special. It ends June 27!

Have a great day! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment