Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

For my picture for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat I chose the one I took this morning of our English Bulldog puppy Rocky in the windowsill behind the couch! I think HE thinks he's a cat! After seeing this my hubby decided to spread the afghans we have for the cats across the window sill for Rocky to lay on. So funny! This dog is truly the most amusing animal we have ever owned! He makes me laugh every day!


For those who have not visited my blog during the Sunday Night Chit-Chat before, it is started each week by Carla at My Half Dozen Daily. This is my third week to participate and I am addicted! If you want to participate, check Carla's blog to find out what to do.



I am...
Reading...
I am reading The Energy of Money by Maria Nemeth, Ph.D. I have issues with money and this book promises to help me "uncover the hidden landscape of beliefs, patterns, and habits that underlie and sometimes subvert your everyday use of money and personal resources." I sure hope it helps.
Watching...
I am not watching anything currently but loved, loved, loved Dogs in the City on Wednesday night! It is my new favorite TV show:)
Listening to...
Puppy snoring beside me as I type. Also hubby and son watching a movie--very loud! They must be hard of hearing!


Cooking/Baking...


Bread is almost ready to come out of the oven! I love baking bread and it tastes sooo good while it still warm.

Happy you accomplished...
I think I got my blog straightened out this afternoon. Whew! The font on the posts was so small you needed a magnifying glass to read it and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Turned out I had added a third party gadget that wasn't compatible so when I removed it everything went back to normal:) I spent a couple hours working on it last night and then this morning figured it out and fixed it!
Looking forward to next week...
Hubby and I are doing a town day together tomorrow. Eating out, shopping, being together. Sounds like the perfect day to me:)
Thankful for today...
For wonderful phone visits today with my daughter and my mother. 
Inspired you today... 
 I was inspired by Crystal today at Wanna Be Balanced Mom to be less wasteful of food. Crystal showed how she is now blending and freezing spinach so she doesn't have to throw out half the bag every time. I have thrown out so much spinach (and other vegetables) so am going to start using Crystal's trick to blend and freeze!
So happy you stopped in for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Have a great evening!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment