Friday, June 15, 2012

I Love My Customers

2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog
Just a quick post today as I have sooo much crafting to do! 


I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!! Did you know that as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I get a 20% discount on everything I purchase from Stampin' Up? And did you know that I also make a 20% commission on everything YOU order from ME?!!! (If you're interested in these PERKS, click on the Take the Cake button on the right for more details then email me) Well, from today, June 15-Wednesday, June 27, I will give YOU my 20% discount on your order (tax and shipping are not discounted)!!! That's right, order from me between today and June 27 and you will receive a 20% discount! Now, there's a little catch...you have to place your order by calling or emailing me--ONLINE ORDERS DO NOT COUNT! This SPECIAL is from me, personally, not Stampin' Up!


Just a few items of note regarding this Special:

  • If your order is $150 or more, you will receive hostess benefits in addition to the 20% discount from me! PLUS you will receive the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!
  • If your order (or book party) is $450 or more you will receive an additional $50 in hostess credit (from Stampin' Up!) plus your 20% discount from me! (click on the "we {heart} our hostesses" button on the right) These orders will also receive the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog for FREE!
  • Minimum shipping rates apply. Shipping on Stampin' Up! orders is 10% but the minimum shipping is $6.95.
  • Only United States orders apply to this Special.
  • You MUST call (541-454-2220) or email (button on right) ME with your order--ONLINE ORDERS DO NOT APPLY!
If you don't have the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog you can view it as a pdf here. Order during this Special and you will receive the Holiday Catalog which starts August 1.

Have a great day and a wonderful (warm?) weekend! Kat:)




No comments:

Post a Comment