Mysti at Digging Out of Our Mess started the Good, The Bad & the Ugly so I decided to play along! The picture is borrowed from Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Carla is joining in too so you can check out her Good, Bad & Ugly as well.
- I signed up a new person with Stampin' Up! last week! Whoo Hoo!
- I hit 4000 visits on my blog last week!
- Vacuumed my bed mattress, under the bed and washed all bedding--sooo nice!
- Watched a great new TV show called, Dogs in the City! It is my new favorite show for sure:)
- Received a stamp set I have been wanting really bad (not in the catalog or on the website) but a sweetie named Darrah sold me hers and I was over-the-top excited to get it!!! Thank you Darrah!!!
- Lots of delicious strawberries in the garden:) We have really been enjoying them.
- Ate my first raspberry of the season last night.
- Lost 2 pounds this week.
- Visited with a nice couple yesterday about healthy eating. It was fun to visit with kindred spirits.
- Didn't get the house vacuumed as planned
- Didn't call my mom but will try to do that today
- Wish we would get some nice warm weather. Maybe I could trade with Carla for a few days:)
- Didn't feel like cooking this week so meals were unimaginative:(
- Been trying to update my blog and it's really not working:(
- Didn't get ANY sewing projects started (or finished)
- Didn't get any cards made this week
- Puppy has decided eating thinned apples is good...but then he throws them up wherever he is:(
- An "event" (that I had no part in planning) was sooo disorganized that I wished I wasn't there!
Well I guess that's enough for today. I will be back tonight with the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!
Hope your Sunday is sunny and warm:) Kat