Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Everything Eleanor Thank You


I think Everything Eleanor is my new favorite stamp set! This card was a CASE (copy and share everything) from Tami White at Stamp with Tami

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card Stock: Basic Black, Midnight Muse and Whisper White
  • Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor and Perfectly Penned
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake
This was a super quick and easy card but when I made a mistake I made it even quicker and easier...


I stamped the inside pieces with the outside stamps so had to figure out how to use them. For the card in the first picture, the base card is black with a layer of Midnight Muse and then a layer of white. For the card above, the base card is Midnight Muse with a layer of Whisper White. Even mistakes can turn out good for good. I ended up with double the amount of Thank You cards, which I can always use.

Have a great day!

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really like this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, William! Wish I could take credit for the design but it's hard to improve on Tami White! She is amazing!!!

      Delete