Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday! Our host each week is Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Her blog is fun to read and Sandra is good at giving you a good honest peek into her world.
As I look outside my window:::
Our temps have been going down into the 20s (F) and barely making it above freezing during the day. Today was high clouds. We are expecting freezing rain tonight:(
Right now I am:::
Sitting in my chair sipping Rooibos tea in my pink polka dot mug:)
Thinking and pondering:::
Thinking of all the things that need to be done but I can't get much done with this nasty kidney infection. Pondering whether or not to go to the doctor for the kidney infection. It's not getting any worse but not getting any better either.
On my bedside table:::
- The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee (I should finish it in the next day or two)
- The Desire of Ages by Ellen White...again.
- For our read aloud we are reading Abraham Lincoln, Civil War Stories edited by Joe Wheeler and Any Way Out by Ann Vitorovich
Not planning any TV tonight but was so happy to see Downton Abbey last night! Woo Hoo, Season 4!!!
Dog and cat snoring:)
On the menu for this week:::
Just started Weight Watchers Online so winging it for now. Hubby is sick so not sure when he will be ready to eat and what he will feel like eating.
On my to do list:::
- Bathroom needs cleaned
- Thank you cards need made
- Design Team Project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges
- Vacuum house
- Clean guest apartment (casita)
Plans for this week:::
I have no plans for this week except to get well.
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Taking a break at the moment. Hopefully will have something by next week.
My simple pleasure:::
A cup of tea, a quiet house and a good book!
Lesson learned the past week:::
I can't think of anything at the moment.
Looking around the house:::
- Floors need vacuumed and mopped
- Bathroom needs cleaned
- A few dishes in the sink
- As usual, dogs lying at my feet
From the camera:::
I took a lot of pictures with my new iPod Touch while on vacation but can't figure out how to get them from my iPod to my computer. Help!
- Family needing a house
- Nephew and his wife who recently had a new baby
- Hubby who is sick with a stomach ailment
- Me and my kidney infection
Bible verse, Devotional:::
Psalm 118:22-24 (NIV) - The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.
We that's it for me! Hope you have had a great day!