It is time to give my final update for the January No-Low Spend Challenge. Last year I bombed out halfway through the month but this time I came through with flying colors:) Thanks to Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily for this Challenge to get the New Year started off on the right foot!
Week 1 (January 1-8) -- spent $18.95 to join Weight Watchers Online on January 3 using money I had saved for this purchase so I am not counting this purchase in the challenge. I meant to sign up before January 1 but it just didn't happen! Also, hubby and I have an agreement that if I lose an average of 1 1/2 pounds per week, he will reimburse me for the Weight Watchers Online fee:)
Week 2 (January 9-16) -- I was paid $54.64 from Stampin' Up! on January 9; spent $25.98 on stamping supplies on January 10. Bought Crochet Scarf pattern online for $5.50 on January 13.
Week 3 (January 17-24) --
- Advanced Healing Ointment (compare to Eucerin Aquaphore) ... $9.92
- Advanced Healing Ointment tube for purse ... 2.96
- Sport Card Plastic Sleeves (individual) to make punch templates ... $2.97
- Ghirardelli Squares (for stamping club project) ... $3.00
- Thrift store shopping: Gap sweater, LizWear Tee and Gloria Vanderbilt capris (with tag still on them--thinking spring here) and audio book ... $9.00
- Earned $20 last night selling stamp sets I no long need or want plus $10 for class fees
Week 4 (January 25-30) -- I made a commission of $80 from this month's Stampin' Up! order and I spent $85.69.
- Starting balance $200.00
- Earned $164.64 bringing balance to $364.64
- Spent $145.02
- Ending balance $219.62!!!
Woo Hoo! I ended up with $19.62 more than I started with! That $19.62 will pay for next month's Weight Watchers Online fee of $18.95 since it doesn't look like I lost the 6 pounds needed to have hubby pay. I will know for sure tomorrow!
Have you been successful with your New Year's Goals? I will do an update of my other goals this weekend to see where I am.