It is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the very talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. If you haven't visited her blog, you are missing out! She has some amazing creations she sews and shares on her blog. I am inspired to get my sewing machine out and make some fun things to share with family and friends.
There are blessings coming to you or past you every day.
Never be so stuck that you can’t afford to pay attention.
Availability is the greatest ability you have. [...]
We typically see things not as they are but as we are.
Too often our minds are locked on one track.
We’re looking for red so we overlook blue;
we’re thinking about tomorrow, but God’s saying now;
we’re looking everywhere when the answer is under our nose.
My quote for today was found while reading Availability is the Greatest Ability at lil blue boo.
- Reading: Still reading The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee and also reading The Desire of Ages by Ellen White...again
- Listening to: Movie hubby is watching.
- Watching: I am sooo excited as Downton Abbey, season 4, starts tonight!!!
- Cooking/Baking: Baked potatoes and sweet potatoes with a big green salad--yum!
- Happy you accomplished this week:
- Caught up on the laundry
- Cleaned off the dining room table
- Started blogging again this week
- Looking forward to next week: I am itching to start working on cards again:) I am hoping my kidney infection will be GONE!
- Thankful for today: Thankful for my comfortable home and my wonderful family:)
- Bonus question: Do I enjoy any winter sports? No, not even one! I like to watch ice skating but don't like to participate in anything cold! I like to be warm.
Well, that's it for me tonight! I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday:)