Friday, November 22, 2013

November Swap Cards #2

The weather outside is frightfully cold but the sun is shining. The sun is a good thing any time of year when you run your house on solar power:) While it has been dipping down into the teens here...brrr...my heart has been warmed by the beautiful swap cards I have been receiving in the mail! What a great group of talented ladies! 

This first card is from Liann. What a sweet card!



But wait, this is not just an ordinary card...


Turn it over and it's an envelope closed with velcro.


When you open it up there is a place for your message or maybe a gift card!  I am not sure but I think Liann might have used the Envelope Punch Board to make this card! Great card, Liann! Thanks so much!

Since I didn't post yesterday, I will share one more of the November Swap Cards with you. 


This card was made by Mieka. It looks like she used the Boho Blossom Punch to make the wreath. I like the traditional colors although I seem to be using a lot of Island Indigo and Pool Party to make holiday cards this year. My die-hard blog readers will remember that Mieka showed my daughter and me how to make a super cute Halloween Card. Thank you Mieka!

I have three more cards to share with you next week and I just may have saved the best for last but you decide:)

Have a great weekend!

Kat

1 comment:

  1. Did i miss the swap cards post # 3 with Jaime's card?

    ReplyDelete