Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update on Miche


Good morning friends!

In my last post I told you about my new love affair with Miche and how I missed out on last week's Throwback Thursday Deal for an adorable red wristlet for just $9.95 because I hesitated! Well, this morning I checked on the Throwback Thurday Deal and it is (was) a Prima Shell in a reddish brown color for...wait for it...only $12.95! I was sooo excited! The Prima Shells regular prices are between $39.95 and $69.95! And, yes, that is a picture of it at the top! While I was at it I ordered a brown Classic Shell in the sale section for $14.95! I can hardly wait till it gets here!!! Shipping doesn't take very long; I will receive my order via FedEx early next week!

If you are at all interested in Miche Bags, be sure to check out Throwback Thursday (in the sale section) at 8:00 a.m. (Pacific Time); any later and you might miss out!

I will be back a little later with a stunning swap card I received in the mail yesterday!

Kat

**Note: I have not been paid or in anyway compensated for my posts on Miche Bags. I just happen to like Gizell (Miche Consultant) and LOVE Miche Bags!!!

2 comments: