The Sunday Night Chit-Chat is hosted each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily so be sure to check out her blog to see what she's been up to.
Silly dogs! Not sure how this happened but the dogs stayed in this position long enough for me to take a few pictures!
So let's get started!
- Reading: Me and My Sisters by Sinead Moriarty
- Listening to: the hum of the heating unit in our room
- Watching: watched Gravity in 3D this afternoon; not sure what's on the agenda for tonight.
- Cooking/Baking: Nothing! We ate lunch at Sweet Tomatoes today before the movie. Hubby has gone off to get something for dinner. We will be eating out tomorrow, then back home tomorrow evening. What a treat!
- Happy you accomplished this week: I managed to pull off stamping club for another month. Also happy our kitchen drain is flowing freely after two + weeks of being plugged! The accomplishment in this is that my husband is still living and I only lost my patience once during the ordeal:P
- Looking forward to next week: Shopping tomorrow; Stampin' Up! Holiday Sale starting on Wednesday; my new Miche bags arriving via FedEx!
- Thankful for today: Having a couple days "away" with my handsome hunk of husband!
- *Bonus Question: Do you believe in "good/bad luck & coincidences"? I don't believe in luck but do believe in God's providence! The "luck" is that we have a God who loves us and sends his holy angels to care for us. I think we oftentimes make our own "good/bad luck" by hard work or lack thereof; making good or bad decisions.
Have a great night!