Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Hello and welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Our weekly host is the very talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Check in with her to see the beautiful aprons she recently made for a custom order. She does exquisite custom sewing and I am the proud owner of some of her beautiful creations.

A little tease of a project I will show later this week.
I am...

Reading...Well, I took a break from reading How to Organized in Spite of Yourself by Sunny Schlenger and Roberta Roesch and read two more Debbie Macomber books. This week I will be back to reading about how to get organized; I sure do need it!

Listening to...absolute quiet:) 

Watching...Nothing! I may see what's on so I can watch while I am working on my Granny Square Afghan. Yes, indeed, I have picked it up again and am putting those squares together:)

Cooking/baking...I cooked up a pot of Curried French Green Lentil Soup on Friday that will last us a week! Well, maybe not quite that long; we will finish it up to tomorrow over rice. I bake two loaves of Whole Wheat Bread--haven't done that for awhile because we have been eating store-bought sprouted wheat bread. 

Happy I accomplished this week...I have been working on my 20 things to get done before Thanksgiving. Each one of these things should be broken down into smaller pieces but I am working my way through the list...slowly!

Looking forward to next week...I am looking forward to getting some organizing done that I have been working on for months. 

Thankful for today...Hubby was able to get the storm door on the front of the house replaced before the cold, rain and winds came. It is the side of the house that takes the brunt of the weather.

*Bonus Question* Describe my "perfect pizza"? First of all, pizza is my favorite food! However, I am not able to eat my "perfect pizza" anymore:( It was the Gourmet Vegetarian from Papa Murphy's Pizza with a creamy garlic sauce, lots of veggies including artichoke hearts, mushrooms, spinach...yum! We now order the Gourmet Vegetarian with red sauce and no cheese--not the same but better than no pizza at all. It doesn't matter to me if the crust is thick or thin as long as it is good tasting. 

Well, that's it for me tonight. I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday.

Kat


4 comments:

  1. This pizza sounds delicious! I need to try it! We rarely order pizza but I could probably make something similar by myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think you could make that pizza at home! We order from Papa Murphy's because it's take & bake! We live so far from a town that it's the only way we can get hot pizza without making it at home:)

      Delete
  2. Sneak peek looks good! You make such beautiful cards, Kat!! Sometimes I miss stamping, but my sewing keeps me busy enough! lol!! That's great that hubby got the storm door on before the weather turns bad, better now then later! lol! Funny looking down on your blog, one of the google ads are for pizza.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! I do love making cards! I used to sew more and want to get back to it but making cards is my passion for now! Funny about the pizza ad:D

      Delete