It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the uber talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. She has had a snow-dump in the last 24 hours! So glad it's not me!
I wasn't sure anything would show up in this photo I took last evening of the oh so beautiful sunset! My little point and shoot amazes me sometimes. That little pointy thing in the center of the horizon of this photo is Mount Hood. The colors were absolutely stunning!
Okay, let's get started!
- Reading: The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe;
- Listening to: True Love by Jude Devereaux (while working on my cards)
- Watching: Hoping to be able to watch The Paradise tonight on PBS (hubby is reading a book on my iPad so this just might be possible:)
- Cooking/Baking: We are having Mizidra today for dinner; it's been a few weeks since we last had it.
- Happy you accomplished this week: I got the six swap cards ready to mail--been on my "to list" for weeks! Hoping to get a few more cards finished today yet.
- Looking forward to next week: Thanksgiving is this Thursday. Look forward to spending it with family and friends. I also enjoy a nice big piece of pumpkin pie and will be eating more than my share of bread dressing. I am making it this year with Sprouted Wheat Bread so will see how it turns out.
- Thankful for today: So many things! I am especially thankful today for good food to eat; a winter's supply of wood to heat our house; my wonderful family! I am truly blessed!
- *Bonus Question* When do our Christmas decorations got up? The few that I plan to put up will go up the first week of December!
Okay, that's it for me this cold November evening!