Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween Wiper Card


I am not a fan of Halloween but did make a few Halloween cards with my daughter. This one was totally CASEd (remember, that means Copy and Share Everything) from Dawn Griffith at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts! Yup! Dawn has a video to show you just how to make this card! Did you know that Dawn was the first blog I started following when I was thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?!!! She is amazing!!! Thank you, Dawn, for such great ideas!


Are you scared?! This card is pretty easy to make and has a great WOW! factor! Be sure to try it!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Paper: Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla card stock; Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie
  • Stamp Sets: Spooky Bingo Bits (retired) and Halloween Happiness
  • Other: Labels Framelits, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip and Dimensionals
Have a great weekend!

Kat

2 comments: