Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flower Shop Thank You

Yesterday afternoon was spent delivering Stampin' Up! orders to my Happy Stampers and visiting my little heart out! It was a good day! Tucked into each Stampin' Up! bag was a Thank You card made by me:) This card was totally inspired by Robin Messenheimer at Robin's Craft Room. I will be working on a "stepped up" version today to send to my wonderful downline so hopefully will have that one for you tomorrow.


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Card Stock: Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder
  • Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade (retired)
  • Stamp Sets: Flower Shop and Sassy Salutations
  • Other: Large Basic Pearls
This was a fun card to make and super quick and easy! I made 10 cards, start to finish, in less than an hour:) While I love to make fussy, complicated cards it's nice to have an arsenal of quick and easy cards for when you need them!

Have a great day!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment