It is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the super busy and talented seamstress Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Her creations just keep getting better and better so hop on over if you get a chance to see what she has been sewing. Mondays are a favorite day for me to visit her blog because it's Warp & Weft Reveal Day! Always something fun to see! But let's get started with the Chit-Chat!
|New cookbook hubby bought me last week:)|
- Reading: The Iodine Crisis by Lynne Farrow
- Listening to: The gentle whirr of the ceiling fan and my hubby using the drill and skill saw outside (he's replacing boards on the deck).
- Watching: We just finished watching Abel's Field--great movie! I hope to watch Secret Millionaire tonight.
- Cooking/Baking: Still a little warm for much cooking or baking. Yesterday we made Eggplant Pizzas--very yummy! I ate the leftovers for breakfast this morning:)
- Happy I accomplished this week: I caught up on some emails that were long overdue; survived week 4 of a special diet I have been on (more on that later); got my Design Team project done and submitted to The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.
- Looking forward to next week: Getting back on some kind of a schedule!
- Thankful for today: God's love and saving grace.
- Bonus Question: What is your favorite thing about the fall months? I like the changeover to my fall wardrobe and being able to use the fall colors on my cards.
Okay, that's it for me this week! I hope you are having a great Labor Day Weekend and I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday:)