I finally made it to Happy Homemaker Monday! No thanks to US Cellular who I spent over an hour on the phone with today with NO satisfaction whatsoever! Sooo frustrating! But on to happier thoughts...
Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is the weekly host of Happy Homemaker Monday! Check out her blog to see what she's up to. Trust me, she is one busy lady!!!
The weather...At 3:00 in the afternoon it finally hit 60 degrees and it is very windy! It has been super windy for the last 3 or 4 days!
Right now I am...On hold again with US Cellular to try to resolve the issues! Wish me luck although I am not counting on resolution.
Thinking...About how thankful I am that we are changing our cell phone carrier to another company!!! This is not the first time I have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve issues with them. Hmmm...I did say onto happier thoughts didn't I. Guess I am stuck in my frustration!
On my reading pile...I am reading The Replacement Wife by Eileen Gouge on my iPad via the Kindle App; Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy (a real-life, hard back book); our read aloud right now is Treasure Mountain by Louis L'Amour (another book in the Sackett series)
On my TV...Nothing I am interested in at the moment although I may check out the links for Downton Abbey that Sandra gave in her Happy Homemaker Monday:)
On the menu for this week...I am thinking about trying some more new soups this week. Definitely soup weather! Will let you know what I try!
On my to do list...
- Clean the bathroom
- Mop the kitchen floor
- Make thank you cards to send to customers and downline
- Get cell phone issues resolved and new phone activated!
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
- Still working (or not working) on a pair of socks. I need to get back to it.
- Need to get back to Granny Square afghan I was working on a few months ago. Time to put the squares together:) Now that the weather is cooler it will be more fun than when it was hot and sticky!
- Cards, cards and more cards to create!
Looking around the house...
- Kitchen floor really needs some attention
- Bathroom is half cleaned
- Need to make the bed...AT 3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON!!!
- Table looks like something exploded
It really doesn't pay to be sick around here! Oh well, I should have it all back in order in a day or two. Working with what energy I have!
From the camera:
Loved this potting bench we saw at the Oregon State Fair! Do you think Hubby will build me one?
On my prayer list...
- Young friend working in China for 10 months!
- Family needing a house to rent.
- Couple getting a divorce.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. --John 14:27
Well, that's it for me today! I hope you are having a great day:)