I fell in love with this card on Dawn Griffith's blog so decided to CASe (copy and share) it myself. I didn't have the Parker Pattern Designer Series paper she used so substituted Comfort Cafe instead and I think it worked really well. Dawn has a video that will show you step by step how this card is made.
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Very Vanilla and Early Espresso card stock; Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper
- Vintage Verses stamp set (FREE with $50 order during Sale-a-bration)
- Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pads
- Big Shot with Labels Framelits
- Other: Linen Thread, Paper Doily from Artisan Embellishments Kit, Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots
I made 4 of these cards but then ran out of the doilies so need to order more. I can order a package of 24 paper doilies from Stampin' Up!, each 4" in diameter, for $2.95. One doily will make two of these cards because you cut the doily in 4 pieces. I sponged the Crumb Cake ink on the doilies to make them coordinate with the Very Vanilla card stock.
I hope you enjoyed this card today and I want to thank Dawn Griffith for another great card to CASe:) I will be back tomorrow with Thankful Thursday!