Monday, February 18, 2013

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses


So, where have I been and what have I been doing? I obviously haven't been blogging!

Well, it all started last Tuesday when we left for a three-day holiday at the coast. We stayed in a very nice Worldmark timeshare courtesy of family. It was wonderful to spend three days with them in this beautiful location. The only drawback (in my mind anyway) was to either have to pay to have internet in the room or to use the Business Center. Hubby decided to use the Business Center every morning to respond to his business emails but I thought it cumbersome to try to blog from one of their computers. So, unplugged I was for three days. I don't have email on my phone so just had to trust that if it was important, I would get a call. I have some pictures to share but can't seem to get them from iPhoto to blog post...hmmm!

My SIL came down with a nasty bug on Thursday:( By the time we got home Friday evening, Hubby had it! Saturday he had a temperature of 102.4 (F) with a bad cough! Today is the third day for me with headache, scratchy throat, cough and low-grade fever. Needless to say I haven't felt like trying to put words together.

So, that's what I have been up to in my absence. 

I hope you are having a good day where you are! Me, I will most likely take a few naps today trying to get over this bug.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment