Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Red Sparkly Hearts


The card above is the one I submitted as my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges. The Challenge for this month is a Sprinkling of Red and Romance. I was anxious to use my new Honeycomb Embossing Folder and Heart Framelits--so fun!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Red Glimmer Paper
  • Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
  • You are Loved stamp set
  • Big Shot with Honeycomb Embossing Folder and Heart Framelits
  • Other: Small Heart Punch, Flower from Artisan Embellishments Kit (Spring Catalog), Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
Have a great day!

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Oohh... Beautiful card!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do love this card and think I will send it to my DD for Valentine's Day:)

      Delete