Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I made it for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!!! After missing for the last two weeks I feel pretty accomplished to just be putting words to page on this fine Sunday night! Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily initiates the Sunday Night Chit-Chat each week and I love to play along when I can:) First up is my picture...

The dog ate my chair:(
Sooo, let's get started!

I am...

Reading...Fortunate Harbor by Emilie Richards (book 2 of the Happiness Key series). 

Watching...My plans are to finish reading my book tonight so no TV. We did however watch the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie we taped from a few weeks ago called "The Makeover" this afternoon.

Listening to...Our English Bulldog, Rocky, snoring at my feet (the very same dog who chewed up my chair while I was sleeping).

Cooking/Baking...I baked two loaves of bread today. This was the first bread I have baked in at least two weeks!

Happy I accomplished this week...I got over the flu and managed to clean the house a little. I kept the laundry up all week even though I was sick!

Looking forward to next week...My stamping club that I postponed because I was sick will be this Wednesday! I love getting together with these ladies!

Thankful for today...I know I say this a lot but I am thankful to be well again. Since the beginning of September, being healthy has not been easy. I do think it's getting better though. This last bout with the flu was just another reminder that my immune system is not where it needs to be.

BONUS QUESTION: What item is currently at the *TOP* of my wish list? The top item would have to be an Infrared Sauna because of the health benefits.

Well, that's it for tonight! See you tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh.. naughty puppy!! Eek! I wouldn't be happy! I'm glad you're on the mend now, Kat! Enjoy your stamp club night, they are always fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I wasn't happy either! He is now sleeping in his crate again! It is my new chair--less than a year old:(

      Delete