Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January Goal Update/February Goals

I downloaded the Kindle edition of Attack Your Day to my iPad to help with my disorganizedness. I am in a constant state of learning to be more organized but I think I have attention deficit disorder when it comes to organization. It's often one step forward, two back but sometimes it's three or four steps forward and only one back. Hopefully this book will help. At the time of this writing, the Kindle Edition of Attack Your Day is FREE! At Amazon that doesn't usually last long so if you're interested, hurry on over!

So, this is how I did on January's Goals! I have a lot of improving to do for February but it was a start!
  1. Complete Carla's January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge which means I will be removing 100 items from my home (throw away or give away) and I have limited myself to spending only $20 of this month's allowance. Hubby does the grocery shopping and takes care of the bills so I don't worry about that money (he is sooo good with money). I do however want to start saving some of my allowance and stamping income each month. I flunked this challenge==big time:( I spent most of my allowance and ALL of my Stamping income:( 
  2. Bible Study for 30 minutes per day. I did pretty well with this one but will continue on with it in February.
  3. Write in my journal 3 x per week. I haven't written in my journal once this year...yet!
  4. Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week. I flunked this one too but will work on this in February.
  5. Make two of the sewing projects on my list and post on blog. Haven't started yet
  6. New Blog Header sooner than later! Done! Do you like it?!!!
  7. New Thankful Thursday button! Done!
  8. Make Thank You cards and send for Christmas gifts received and to hubby's clients. 5 done and about 10 more to go but am giving myself a pass on this one.
  9. FINISH pair of socks I am knitting--both of them! Haven't been working on them but I did make two knitted headband/earwarmers.
  10. Complete and post my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for February. Finished and posted:)
It looks like I have a lot of improvements to make in February so will need to get busy! My goals for February are...
  1. Bible Study for 30 minutes per day.
  2. Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week.
  3. Make two sewing projects and post on blog.
  4. Write in Journal 3 x week.
  5. Finish pair of socks I am knitting--both of them
  6. Make/buy and send one RAK
  7. Clean one closet, cupboard or drawer per week
  8. Declutter 50 items this month
  9. Make and keep lunch date with girlfriend
  10. Finish reading Happiness Key series (almost finished with book 1 of 3 and it's finally getting good).
  11. Read Attack Your Day!!!
Well, that's it for my February Goals. I will keep you updated weekly as to my progress. Hopefully my new book will help!

Are you super organized or a wannabe? It's a lifelong dream of mine to be organized but so far it hasn't happened:(

Have a great day!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha ... I used to be, now I am just a wannabe. Started the daily exercise routine whether it kills me or not I need to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I will ever get past the wannabe stage but will keep working on it:) I will be getting on the treadmill today!

      Delete