So, this is how I did on January's Goals! I have a lot of improving to do for February but it was a start!
- Complete Carla's January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge which means I will be removing 100 items from my home (throw away or give away) and I have limited myself to spending only $20 of this month's allowance. Hubby does the grocery shopping and takes care of the bills so I don't worry about that money (he is sooo good with money). I do however want to start saving some of my allowance and stamping income each month. I flunked this challenge==big time:( I spent most of my allowance and ALL of my Stamping income:(
- Bible Study for 30 minutes per day. I did pretty well with this one but will continue on with it in February.
- Write in my journal 3 x per week. I haven't written in my journal once this year...yet!
- Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week. I flunked this one too but will work on this in February.
- Make two of the sewing projects on my list and post on blog. Haven't started yet
- New Blog Header sooner than later! Done! Do you like it?!!!
- New Thankful Thursday button! Done!
- Make Thank You cards and send for Christmas gifts received and to hubby's clients. 5 done and about 10 more to go but am giving myself a pass on this one.
- FINISH pair of socks I am knitting--both of them! Haven't been working on them but I did make two knitted headband/earwarmers.
- Complete and post my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for February. Finished and posted:)
It looks like I have a lot of improvements to make in February so will need to get busy! My goals for February are...
- Bible Study for 30 minutes per day.
- Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week.
- Make two sewing projects and post on blog.
- Write in Journal 3 x week.
- Finish pair of socks I am knitting--both of them
- Make/buy and send one RAK
- Clean one closet, cupboard or drawer per week
- Declutter 50 items this month
- Make and keep lunch date with girlfriend
- Finish reading Happiness Key series (almost finished with book 1 of 3 and it's finally getting good).
- Read Attack Your Day!!!
Well, that's it for my February Goals. I will keep you updated weekly as to my progress. Hopefully my new book will help!
Are you super organized or a wannabe? It's a lifelong dream of mine to be organized but so far it hasn't happened:(
Have a great day!