Thursday, February 7, 2013

Feeling Sentimental


Another fun card; this time CASed from Corinne Somerville at Stamping with Roxy. The stamp set, Feeling Sentimental, is free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration--whoo hoo! It wasn't my favorite one at first but as so often happens, after I saw what other demonstrators were doing with it, it became a "must have"! I love the very vintage look of this card. I can't believe I actually sponged two cards in a row!!!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
  • Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad for sponging; Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad for stamping
  • Other: Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon; Mini Glue Dots; 1 1/4" Square Punch (for the ends of the banner)
I have a couple more cards I am wanting to try today so will try to share those with you in the next couple days.

Have a great day!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Kat! I love Corinne! She is such a sweetheart! We've been friends (in real life) for years! She's soo talented! Great CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Corinne personally but would love to! Her videos are a hoot! Besides she is very talented! I think Corinne would be a great friend. I found your blog through one of her blog posts; I think you make her a tote bag:)

      Delete