Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February Swap Card

Today and tomorrow are busy days trying to get ready for my Happy Stampers Club! I got The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Design Team project finished and uploaded--whew! Then I got my February Swap Card finished and ready to deliver tomorrow! Why do I always wait till the last minute to get these things done? I know a full month in advance that they are coming up but do I get them finished early??? Nooooo! So, not it's onto the club projects and I am almost finished with the first one so will complete another one tonight and the last one in the morning. Wait till you see them, they are sooo cute! But for today I am going to show you the Swap Card and hope the recipient doesn't check my blog until she after receives it tomorrow! 


The theme for this month was Easter or Spring. I chose Spring. The ribbon actually looks better in real life--don't know why the tails are wonky:(

Close up of stamped image

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Easter Blossoms stamp set (retired)
  • Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Big Shot with Delicate Designs Embossing Folder and Large Scallop Edgelit
  • Other: Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon; Basic Pearls; 5/8" Flower Trim (from Spring Catalog)
Inside of card
I hope Cynthia enjoys her card! Now it's time to get ready for the March Happy Stampers Card Swap!

Have a nice evening. 

Kat

6 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful card Kat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! :) Love the popped up flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the popped up flowers made the card! However, it was also the time consuming part to cut out the flowers. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Love the card, Kat. Spring what a good choice to be sending off in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy! The card turned out pretty much like it looked in my head:)

      Delete