Today was absolutely beautiful! I think the high temperature was 55 degrees (F) but the sky was blue blue, the sun was bright and there was no wind! We are a little more than a week early for Spring but Spring was definitely here today and looks like it will be here all week!
I can't believe it's already the middle of the month and I haven't posted my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges yet! What have I been waiting for? The theme for this month is Mothers so I made a Mother's Day card for my mom. WOW! I am super early!!!
I am totally loving making Shadow Box cards using the Flower Shop and Petite Petals stamp sets--so fun!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up supplies:
- Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Gumball Green and Strawberry Slush card stock; Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper; Silver Glimmer Paper
- Stamp sets: Messages for Mom (retired), Flower Shop, Petite Petals
- Ink: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette
- Punches: Pansy, Petite Petals, Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly and Bird Builder Punch
- Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits
- Other: Glue Dots and Basic Pearls
I am working on a Shadow Box Easter card for my Happy Stampers to make next week. I am also working on a Card in a Box! I have been seeing lots of them on Pinterest so am trying my hand at it. I have the box made, just need to decorate it:)