I am leaving on my road trip to Southern Oregon Sunday morning so I may or may not be back for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Depends on if I feel chatty after all that riding/driving. It's a 7 hour trip; more with stops and Grammas have to stop!!!
I have been participating in Carla's March Take 3 Challenge over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. I thought I would give you one last update since it is so close to the end of the month! Tuesday I will be starting the A to Z Blogging Challenge AND will be on vacation so I most likely won't get another chance.
Financial: My financial goals are regarding my monthly allowance of $200.
- Continue to fund my budgeting envelopes--all funded and up to date!
- Personal (hair, makeup, personal items)
- Trip to daughter's (quarterly trips)
- Misc--lunch out, postage, etc.
Decluttering: Finish decluttering my office and start working on craft room.
The decluttering did not go well:( I will put this on my "to list" for April and see if I can make it happen!
- Walk on treadmill 5 days per week for 60 minutes at 2.8 mph and 4% incline. I am counting this one a success because I am walking 5 days a week for 60+ minutes at 2.8 mph but when I tried to increase to 4% incline it really hurt my back so will continue at 3% and try 4% again next month! I am moving and that's what's important here:)
- Sauna 3 days per week for 30 minutes--Only twice this week...working on making it more of a priority.
- Weight training 2 days per week for 20 minutes--Not at all this week; have I told you how much I hate exercise?!!! I tried the workout from Weight Watchers but ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I would have to be 30 years old to do some of those exercises! I will plan out a workout when I get back from vacation.
- Continue with Weight Watcher's Online through the month--Yes, I am working the program but haven't lost any weight in two months:( I switched to the Simply Filling Option where I have certain Power Foods to eat; hasn't really made a difference. HOWEVER, I have lost some inches this month; not enough to go down a size but good nonetheless!
Well, there you have it! I still have things to work on but I got a good start this month! Am I glad I took this challenge? Yes, indeed! Without it I most likely wouldn't have made the progress I did!
Our motel in Medford has a nice Fitness Room and an indoor pool so will be getting my exercise there as well. Besides, I will need to keep up with my 8 year old granddaughter and that's no small feat!
Have a great weekend!