In case you are interested, an episode for me means...
- I feel really lazy. It takes me a lot longer to get anything done and I could literally sit in a chair and do virtually nothing for days.
- I become somewhat anti-social which is easy for me because I live in the middle of nowhere.
- Brain Fog--yuck! Thinking is really difficult so I try not to, thus not blogging.
- Walking on the treadmill (or anywhere) is very painful and difficult -- no energy. I have found that exercise it critical to living with Fibromyalgia so I push myself to exercise anyway.
- I can only stay in the Infrared Sauna for 20 minutes max before I have trouble breathing (but I do stay in for 20 minutes)! I know the sauna is going to help with the Fibromyalgia if I am consistent.
- I hurt everywhere but especially neck, shoulders and upper front thigh muscles and the intestinal issues...well, let's just say Not Good!
I have some fun things coming up so need to get back to feeling good again.
- I will be linking up with Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily this month for her March Challenge: Take 3! I will be posting my goals for the Take 3 Challenge soon. If you get the idea I am Blog Stalking Carla, I am! I so admire so many things about her and love reading her blog posts and seeing her wonderful creations! Go Carla!!!
- I have a trip planned with my daughter and granddaughter March 30-April 3 to visit family in southern Oregon.
- I will be linking up for the A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April--six blog posts per week, blogging my way through the alphabet:) There are a lot of reasons to do the A to Z Blogging Challenge but my main one is it forces me to write and to write about things I might not normally write about. I am picking a theme this year and I think it will be Retirement--mine! Not written in stone yet so I am open to suggestions.
I hope to be back tomorrow for Carla's Sunday Night Chit-Chat!