Today I am updating you on my Take 3 Challenge started by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. I will be linking to her blog with my updates.
Financial: My financial goals are regarding my monthly allowance of $200.
- Continue to fund my budgeting envelopes--all funded and up to date!
- Personal (hair, makeup, personal items)
- Trip to daughter's (quarterly trips)
- Misc--lunch out, postage, etc.
Decluttering: Finish decluttering my office and start working on craft room.
Not good:( I only spent one hour decluttering this week so will have to step that up next week if I am going to complete this challenge successfully.
- Walk on treadmill 5 days per week for 60 minutes at 2.8 mph and 4% incline. I am walking 5 days per week for 60 minutes at 2.8 mph but only at 3% incline. I will see if I can increase that today.
- Sauna 3 days per week for 30 minutes--Not at all this week so definitely need to work on this next week.
- Weight training 2 days per week for 20 minutes--Not at all this week; have I told you how much I hate exercise?!!! I just printed out a workout from Weight Watchers that I am starting today.
- Continue with Weight Watcher's Online through the month--Yes, I am working the program but haven't lost any weight in two months:( I just switched to the Simply Filling Option where I have certain Power Foods to eat and will see if that makes a difference. I am hoping the Power Foods and the addition of Strength Training will make result in weight loss:)))
Well, there you have it! The Good; the Bad; and the Ugly!!! We are only half-way through the month so there is still time to improve, right?
Have a great day! I am going out to walk on the treadmill and try that new strength training workout!