Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Challenge: Take 3


Ahhh! Finally! I am getting around to doing my goals for Carla's March Challenge: Take 3 over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily! I am quoting from Carla to give you an idea of what this challenge is about...

So you'll need to come up with 3 goals, one will be something related to finance, (savings, debt, large purchase?) the next something personal you want to improve on (nutrition, exercise, blogging, etc) and finally, some type of decluttering/household challenge!

So my goals for the March Challenge: Take 3 are...

Financial: My financial goals are regarding my monthly allowance of $200.

  1. Continue to fund my budgeting envelopes
    • Personal (hair, makeup, personal items)
    • Gifts
    • Trip to daughter's (quarterly trips)
    • Clothes
    • Misc--lunch out, postage, etc.
  2. Purchase 3 gifts this month (from money in "gift" envelope)
  3. Have $500 saved for trip the end of March--already have $300 saved
Decluttering: Finish decluttering my office and start working on craft room.

Personal:
  • Walk on treadmill 5 days per week for 60 minutes at 2.8 mph and 4% incline.
  • Sauna 3 days per week for 30 minutes
  • Weight training 2 days per week for 20 minutes
  • Continue with Weight Watcher's Online through the month
So, these are my goals for the Challenge. I will update once a week and link up with Carla regularly.

What are your goals for March?

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Mostly just to get through the month. It's a very, very busy one for me, papers to be marked, that sort of thing. I'm always glad to see April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of goals, Kat! :) My financial goals are coming along well, the others, nothing yet.. i'd better pick up the pace! ;)

    ReplyDelete