Ahhh! Finally! I am getting around to doing my goals for Carla's March Challenge: Take 3 over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily! I am quoting from Carla to give you an idea of what this challenge is about...
So you'll need to come up with 3 goals, one will be something related to finance, (savings, debt, large purchase?) the next something personal you want to improve on (nutrition, exercise, blogging, etc) and finally, some type of decluttering/household challenge!
So my goals for the March Challenge: Take 3 are...
Financial: My financial goals are regarding my monthly allowance of $200.
- Continue to fund my budgeting envelopes
- Personal (hair, makeup, personal items)
- Trip to daughter's (quarterly trips)
- Misc--lunch out, postage, etc.
Decluttering: Finish decluttering my office and start working on craft room.
- Walk on treadmill 5 days per week for 60 minutes at 2.8 mph and 4% incline.
- Sauna 3 days per week for 30 minutes
- Weight training 2 days per week for 20 minutes
- Continue with Weight Watcher's Online through the month
So, these are my goals for the Challenge. I will update once a week and link up with Carla regularly.
What are your goals for March?