Tuesday, June 18, 2013

VC Rocks Happy Mail


I have mentioned VC Rocks a time or two (at least) in the last two months:) It is a virtual convention for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and customers to have a fun experience during the summer meeting new people, stamping and having a good time. This is an especially great experience for those of us who can't go to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Utah for one reason or another. 

As part of the Virtual Convention experience, you can choose to have a room in the Virtual Hotel complete with roommate! My roommate is Ellen Boyle and she lives in Minnesota! She sent me the card above and I love it! Check out the way she stamped medallions from the Daydream Medallion stamp set on the Island Indigo card background and also on the back layer of the Label Collection Framelits. She used a sentiment from the Trust God stamp set which is on my "must get" list! If I'm not mistaken, I think she used Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration! 

Closeup so you can see the stamped medallions.


Thank you, Ellen, for the card! I think this is going to be a fun summer with Ellen as my virtual roomie:)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment