Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Thank You Cards


I have been busy working on my June Thank You cards! I decided to do the ones for my customers and hubby's clients all the same since I was doing them at the same time. I wanted a Patriotic theme and found one in this card. I also wanted something Clean and Simple since I didn't have a lot of time. Besides it's fun to see what you can do quick and easy sometimes. However, I really like all the layers and fussing so don't do a lot of Clean and Simple! I CASEd this card from Loll Thompson at Stamping with Loll.

I stamped some of the cards with Real Red...



And some with Midnight Muse because I gave the Brilliant Blue stamp pad to my daughter because it was retired. Good for her; unfortunate for me this time.



For these cards I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies...

  • Whisper White Card Stock
  • Designer Series Paper: Brilliant Blue (retired) and Polka Dot Parade
  • Sassy Salutations stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Midnight Muse or Real Red
  • Other: 1 1/4" Punch (to make flag ends); Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Basic Rhinestones

After making several cards, I got the brilliant idea to color some rhinestones to make them red, white and blue! How fun is that?!!! It just takes the right color Sharpie marker and tada! you have colored rhinestones. It works on the Basic Pearls, too.

So, if you purchased Stampin' Up! products from me in June or are in my downline, you will receive one of these cards in your mail box real soon!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Since I retired I don't have much need to send cards. I'm still using up the stock I accumulated while I was working. Then I see your cute cards and want to make them. I am exercising restraint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Anytime you want to make cards, just let me know!

      Delete