This first card today is from Loni Holt. I think it is a gate fold card, if I am not mistaken. She said this type of card was featured in CardMaker magazine, Summer 2013 edition. For this card Loni used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Night of Navy, Strawberry Slush, White Naturals, and Daffodil Delight card stock; Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Feels Good stamp set
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
- Accessories: 1/4" Night of Navy Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon; Dimensionals
This is what the card looks like when opened. Please check out Loni's other creations at her blog, Loni's Life.
This next card was the creation of Sandy Hancock made by Cathy Malago. Cathy was so sweet to send Sandy's tutorial along with her card!
For this super cute card, Cathy used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Paper: Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Whisper White card stock; Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (retired)
- Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad
- Other: Scallop Edgelits Adorning Accents; Basic Rhinestones; 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch; 1 3/4" Circle Punch; Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
And this is what this card looks like opened. I don't think I have seen one of these before and look forward to trying this fold.
I hope you have a great weekend! I will be back next week with some more great Fancy Fold Swap Cards!