Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I saw this photo on Pinterest this week and nearly wet my pants laughing!
The caption read:
"You can choose to live your life with the joy of the front row or solemness of the third row. The choice is yours." So true!

So glad last week is finally over! It was a stressful week but it looks like stress is on the agenda for the next month! Not bad stress, mind you, just more on my plate than I'm comfortable with. But that also means more fun things to share with all of you:P

It's time again for Carla's Sunday Night Chit-Chat! The super talented Carla hosts the Chit-Chat each week from her blog, My 1/2 Dozen Daily! You should browse several of her blog posts to see all the lovely things she sews! Truly impressive! And then when you realize she is self taught and has only been sewing for about 2 years...well, it puts me to shame! I have been sewing for nearly 40 years and can't do nearly as well as she does! Enough bragging about Carla and onto this week's Chit-Chat!

I am...

Reading...Just starting The Covenant by Beverly Lewis. We are finishing up The Sackett Brand by Louis L'Amour as our read aloud.

Listening to...the new living room ceiling fan stirring the air...ahhh:)

Watching...Movie today is Life of Pi. Not sure how I feel about it. DD told me it has a lot of violence and I don't do violence so need to make sure I have a good needlework project to distract me while Hubby and DS are watching. I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

Cooking/Baking...Too warm to bake but we are having pasta, green salad and garlic bread for dinner.

Happy I accomplished this week...
  • All Father's Day cards to their destinations on time:)
  • House was cleaned early last week so I could spend Friday with Hubby in Portland (his request).
  • Hubby and I celebrated 34 years of marriage on Monday, June 10.
Looking forward to next week...It's time for the Happy Stampers again on Wednesday:) I always look forward to stamping with the ladies!

Thankful for today...My hubby and our 34 years of marriage:) It just keeps getting better!

*Bonus Question* Do I have any summer weddings to attend?

Yes, one in August!

Well, I guess that it for me tonight! I hope you had a great Father's Day with the man or men in your life.


Kat

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you, Kat! ((hugs)) You are far too sweet! xo

    I haven't seen the Life of Pi either, but was told it was really good... did you enjoy it?

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compliments well deserved!

    Yes, Life of Pi was very good! The only violence was animals killing and eating other animals...maybe not for the little ones. I can handle that because it happens in nature but can't handle violence man against man; man against animal or animal against man:( I think Morgan would like it!

    ReplyDelete