Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Lattice


I wanted to share another Happy Stampers Club project with you. This is another project I saw on Pinterest. I didn't write down who made it. I will be working on that as I really want to give credit where credit is due.

I think this card is stunning! I love everything about it! And it was fun to make:)

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
  • Punches: Boho Blossom, Bird Builder, Scallop Oval
  • Big Shot with Lattice Bigz Die and Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Marina Mist and Early Espresso
  • Sentiment is from Easter Blossoms stamp set (retired)
  • Other: Mini Glue Dots; Dimensionals; brads (not Stampin' Up!)
I hope you enjoy seeing the cards as much as I enjoy making them and showing them off!

Have a great day!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment