One of my favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets is Betsy's Blossoms so I was really excited when I saw the card by Christyne Richardson of Handstamped from the Heart on Pinterest! Thanks, Christyne for great inspiration!
This was project #2 for our Happy Stampers Club last Wednesday. It involved a lot of "fussy cutting" as there were no Framelits to use for the leaves and bird. I enjoy "fussy cutting" but some people don't!
For this project I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Card stock: Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Rich Razzleberry and Gumball Green
- Stamp sets: Betsy's Blossoms and Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess set--retired)
- Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle; 1 3/4" Scallop Circle; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Big Shot with Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
- Other: Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Have a great day!