For this card I used:
- Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder and Old Olive card stock
- Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (from Sale-a-bration)
- Language of Friendship stamp set
- Stampin' Pads: Island Indigo, Cajun Craze, Concord Crush, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
- Punches: Bird Builder, Boho Blossom
- Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Designer Frames Embossing Folder
- Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
For the inside of the card I stamped the Boho Blossoms from the Language of Friendship stamp set in Concord Crush. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations (retiring the end of May) and I stamped it in Early Espresso.
This is a card I will definitely make again as I really like the way it turned out.
Well, tomorrow I have a bright and fun card to show you from the Summer Smooches Sneak Peeks! I really had a fun time playing with the Summer Smooches! They are bright and fun and a little goes a long ways! Come back tomorrow to see what Summer Smooches are!