This card was really fun for two reasons:
- It is super cute and fun
- My friend, Barb (and fellow Happy Stamper) found the idea and designed the front! It is always fun to have someone else design a card or project that I get to make along with everyone else!
The idea for the Double Slider Card came from Dawn Griffith at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. For this project we used:
- Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery card stock
- Concord Crush Stampin' Pad (retiring the end of May)
- Messages for Mom stamp set (also retiring the end of May)
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch; Bird Builder Punch (leaves); Round Tab Punch
- Summer Smooches Fabric Brads (only available through the end of this month); dimensionals; strip from a plastic shopping bag
The next picture shows what it looks like when you pull the tab--both top and bottom slide out--sooo cool! I am looking forward to trying this card again soon so stay tuned! I do hope my mother enjoys this card for Mother's Day!
Wait till you see tomorrow's card! My favorite for sure!
Have a great day! Kat