Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Simply Sent

As promised, today's post is highlighting the other half of the Everyday Enchantment Simply Sent package--half in Baja Breeze and half in Cherry Cobbler. I played with the blossoms a little more on this one and really like they way they turned out. 


For these blossoms I used:

  • Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Pad
  • Mixed Bunch Stamp Set
  • Punches: Blossom Punch and Boho Blossom Punch
  • Red Glimmer Brads

The flowers on three of the cards are double blossoms--the bottom layer being white with the edges sponged in Cherry Cobbler. As you can see, I chose to leave the sentiments off so I can use them as needed.

I really like the three blossoms in a row on the one card I made and did you notice the Silver Glimmer Paper???

The lacy edge doesn't really show up on the white paper but if you look at the top photo there is a strip of Cherry Cobbler on the inside bottom of the card so as to really show off the white lacy edge.

I will try to take a little break from the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Blossom Punch--maybe for a week or two. But you can be sure I will be using this set a lot!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment